Position responsibilities will include, but not limited to;
- Develop and qualify leads through both company-led marketing efforts and self-initiated territory/account activities
- Develop a strong understanding of clients’ organizational structures and build relationships throughout scientific and executive levels.
- Uncover client needs and become the focal point for providing collective solutions and expertise to clients.
- Make recommendations internally for new products and services to solve unmet needs.
- Develop and provide program and/or cost proposals, bid submissions, and supportive documentation to facilitate contract awards and ongoing revenue.
- Coordinate internal project teams to support client requests and anticipated needs.
- Lead and participate in customer support efforts to build strong customer loyalty.
- Provide accurate and up-to-date planning and reporting of results to effectively communicate successful territory and account management.
- Provide marketing data, competitive intelligence and other such information to assist continual improvement efforts.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business or the Life Sciences.
- Must reside in the assigned territory
- Thorough knowledge of the Clinical Research Process and familiarity with GCP’s,
- Some background in client interaction within the clinical research process is required.
- Computer proficiency and good analytical skills
- A willingness to travel (25%)
- Demonstrated influencing and negotiating ability.
- A passion for self directed personal and professional development
- Ability to thrive working independently and as part of a collaborative team environment. Expectation is to run the business as if it is your own. Empowerment is the norm, not the exception.
- Self starter.
- Passion, energy, personal drive and motivation.
- Outstanding communication skills, a strategic mindset, an ability to interface at an executive level and a polished presence are required.