Maryland has the largest and most active technology cluster in the nation. The Tech Council of Maryland (TCM) helps its members reach their potential and leverage this thriving area by being the leading voice for the tech community in the mid-Atlantic region. TCM stated mission is to promote this booming technology community and to create an environment where technology companies can collaborate, grow, succeed and thrive. TCM accomplishes our mission through the following:
- Represents more technology and biotech companies than any membership organization in the mid-Atlantic region, making it the premier resource for news and information affecting these key local industries.
- Represents both Maryland's biotechnology community and its information technology community, unifying both key constituencies in one comprehensive organization.
- Provides a clear and powerful voice for the industry, providing the resources, leadership, knowledge and stature to successfully advocate in Annapolis on behalf of its membership.
- Provides unparalleled opportunities for c-level industry leaders to gather and engage each other in meaningful dialogue about issues of mutual interest, importance and concern.
- Numerous robust networking opportunities allow our members to interact with and learn from their peers with the participation of more c-level executives and fewer service provider members than other technology industry associations in the region.
- TCM members, technology and life sciences professionals and service providers, enjoy outstanding benefits such as education, advocacy, community service and networking, all for a minimal investment.
- TCM members enjoy substantial discounts that may completely offset the cost of annual membership, including on products, equipment, materials, professional services, and more.